Pelvic Medicine, Continence and Sexual Health Program
Our Center's Pelvic Medicine, Continence and Sexual Health Program provides comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of a variety of urologic and pelvic medicine conditions.
Urologic and Pelvic Medicine Conditions
- Urinary incontinence and dysfunction;
- Pelvic organ prolapse;
- Urinary tract infections;
- Chronic pelvic pain;
- Obstructive voiding and urinary retention;
- Pelvic floor disorders in females;
- Post-prostatectomy incontinence;
- Refractory urgency and nocturia;
- Urethral disorders and strictures;
- Female sexual dysfunction;
- Anal/fecal incontinence.
Urologic and Pelvic Medicine Treatments
- Robotic-assisted surgery;
- Minimally invasive surgery;
- Medical management;
- Dietary management;
- Pain management;
- Behavioral therapy;
- Physical therapy.
Our Pelvic Medicine, Continence and Sexual Health Program is overseen by medical director Dr. Veronica Triaca. Dr. Triaca, in collaboration with gynecologists Heidi Hallonquist and Cathy Yi, brings a high-level skill and research to our program as a specialist in pelvic floor medicine and reconstruction, incontinence and voiding dysfunction. For patients, the team approach often means fewer appointments, shorter length of treatment and even fewer surgeries.