Effective September 22, 2020
Patients are no longer required to designate ONE person to be the same visitor for the duration of their entire Hospital stay. While patients can still only have one visitor, the visitor can change day-to-day. This is a change from the visitation policy that was effective on July 25, 2020.
Effective August 17, 2020, at 8 am
We're expanding our visiting hours for overnight (admitted) patients. The expanded hours are 11 am to 7 pm, seven days/wk. See policy effective July 25, 2020, for details on visitation. This change does not alter the current visitation guidelines for patients at end-of-life, or patients on maternity, pedi, ED, and DSC/OR/PST.
Effective July 25, 2020, at 11 am
We're expanding our visitor policy to allow overnight (admitted) patients to designate ONE care partner/caregiver to visit them during their Hospital stay during the visiting hours of Monday-Friday 11 am to -8 pm and weekends 10 am to 6 pm. This is the ONLY person allowed to visit for the patient’s entire Hospital stay. This change does not alter the current visitation guidelines for patients at end-of-life, or patients on maternity, pedi, ED, DSC/OR/PST and ICU.
- Visitors must wear a mask and observe social distancing the entire time while inside the Hospital.
- Visitors are asked to stay in the patient’s room and restrict movement to other areas of the Hospital. Acceptable areas to enter are Cafeteria, Gift Shop, Karner Blue Café and public restrooms.
- Visitors may not visit other patients, or go with a patient when they leave their room.
- Visiting expectations and hours for pediatric, emergency, maternity and end-of-life patients may vary.
Concord Hospital reserves the right to revoke visitation rights when the security and/or safety of patients, visitors or staff is at risk or if patient care may be compromised.
Effective June 22, 2020
- Pre-surgical testing patients may have one support person to accompany them (subject to screening upon arrival).
- Day Surgery and Main OR patients may have one visitor.
Effective March 30, 2020
We're strengthening our visitation policy to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. To protect the health and safety of patients and staff we are restricting patient visitors with a few exceptions:
- Pediatrics – one parent or one guardian only;
- Patients at the end-of-life may have one visitor at a time.
- Maternity – visitation policy for the maternity unit has changed to reflect the current standards in community and tertiary hospitals across the State of New Hampshire. Visitation on The Family Place allows one support person except in the following circumstances:
- Pregnant woman 32 weeks or greater from out of state;
- Pregnant woman unassigned to a Concord Hospital obstetric provider;
- Pregnant woman who is symptomatic and needs to deliver or be seen in triage within 14 days of symptoms.
Visit Our COVID-19 Information Page