Patient & Family Tours
Free guided tours of various units are available to patients, family and visitors.
Pediatric Unit Tour
Take a guided tour of the pediatric unit before your child's scheduled procedure to meet the staff, see the unit and ask questions.
- Pediatric staff will greet you and your child on the unit and answer your questions about your stay.
- You'll see the unit including a patient room (if one is empty) and the pediatric playroom, which offers developmentally appropriate toys and games, as well as creative and expressive art projects for your child.
- To request your personal tour, call (603) 227-7000, ext. 3010.
Maternity Unit Tour
If you're having your baby at The Family Place the Parent Preview tour of the maternity unit highlights what you can expect during your stay. You and your birthing support partner will meet the staff, see the unit where your baby will be born and have the opportunity to ask questions.
- A childbirth educator will greet you and your support partner on the unit and share The Family Place philosophy of care, as well as what you can expect during your stay on the unit.
- You'll receive information about rooming-in with your baby, as well as learn about the Level II Special Care Nursery, lactation services, visiting hours, typical length-of-stay and what to bring for added comfort and convenience during your labor, delivery and postpartum recovery.