Cost of Care Estimates
View Cost Estimates
If you don't see the service you're looking for call (603) 227-7788 for an estimate.
Note: The View Estimates button launches an interactive cost estimator tool that is supported by the following Web site browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
Cost Estimates for PT, OT or Aquatics Therapy
If you're seeking a cost estimate for occupational therapy, physical therapy or aquatics therapy, please call our Rehabilitation Services Department.
COVID-19 Pricing Transparency
Pricing transparency helps you plan for your healthcare costs. That's why we've published our COVID-19 diagnostic testing price list.
View Price List
Costs estimates for some of our most common services and procedures are based on a range of possible charges or an average price, depending on which method will give the most accurate estimate. While we try our best to provide you with an accurate estimate, the actual charge may vary due to other factors that may arise. If you don't see the service you are looking for call (603) 227-7788 for an estimate. You can also check out our Pricing Transparency FAQ for answers to common questions.
What You Need to Know
- Estimates do include Hospital facility charges and Concord Hospital Medical Group (CHMG) physician charges.
- Estimates do not include charges from independent physicians who are not part of CHMG. Examples of independent physician charges include anesthesia, pathology, radiology and surgeon fees. This means you may be billed for Hospital facility charges, CHMG physician charges, and independent physician charges.
- If you are insured your insurance is billed directly. We have contractual agreements with many insurance companies that may result in discounts on these prices. You may be responsible for out-of-pocket costs.
- If you are uninsured you will receive a 64% discount on our charges. (See estimated uninsured price.)
- If you have concerns about paying for your services, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance.
We have published our pricing information as required by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services or CMS, an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services require hospitals to publish common “shoppable” services in a consumer-friendly format. Our cost estimator tool serves this purpose. You can access it via the View Estimate button on this page. Once the tool launches, complete the form fields to use the tool.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services require hospitals to provide a comprehensive list of charges for all items and services, which includes the rates negotiated with insurance companies.
To download the file follow these steps:
- Select the View Estimates button on this page;
- Select CMS Transparency in the lower-left corner;
- Select download.
The price information contained in this file is not an estimate of costs that you are responsible for paying. It is not intended for patients and does not reflect your out-of-pocket costs. If you are a patient, you can request a cost estimate by using our cost estimator tool or by calling (603) 227-7788.