Finding & Using Health Insurance
Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
If you have a choice between plans, check what your co-pay for prescription drugs will be, the maximum amount the plan will pay in a year, and other details.
Health insurance helps you pay for your health care costs. Having insurance can help protect you from high medical costs, and it may help cover expenses if you need unexpected care. It also can make it easier to have routine doctor visits and preventive care. Insurance sometimes helps pay for prescription medicine costs.
- Hospital bills your insurance does not completely cover could be discounted for you through our financial assistance.
- You can receive financial assistance even if you have insurance.
Concord Hospital Accepts Most Major Health Insurances
It's always best to call your insurance company directly to verify a provider is in-network for your specific insurance plan. The following is a list of the major health insurances we accept. If you don't see your health insurance company listed or your particular plan's product listed, call your insurance company to verify.
- Anthem Behavioral Health
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NH
- Anthem Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Pathway Products
- Beacon Health Strategies Managed Medicaid
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna Health Care
- Coventry Health Care/ First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Elevate Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care of New England
- Harvard Stride Medicare Advantage
- Health Net (Tricare Prime)
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Martin's Point Health Care
- New Hampshire Healthy Families
- NH Medicaid
- Tufts Health Freedom Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- Veterans Choice
- Well Sense Health Plan
Know Your Health Insurance
You are responsible for understanding your insurance benefits.
Not all services may be covered or paid in full.
Make sure your policy requirements have been satisfied, and that you or your physician obtain any necessary referral, pre-certification or authorization.