Cost of Care Estimates
View Cost Estimates
If you don't see the service you're looking for call (603) 227-7788 for an estimate.
Note: The View Estimates button launches an interactive cost estimator tool that is supported by the following Web site browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
COVID-19 Pricing Transparency
Pricing transparency helps you plan for your healthcare costs. That's why we've published our COVID-19 diagnostic testing price list.
View Price List
Costs estimates for some of our most common services and procedures are based on a range of possible charges or an average price, depending on which method will give the most accurate estimate. While we try our best to provide you with an accurate estimate, the actual charge may vary due to other factors that may arise. If you don't see the service you are looking for call (603) 227-7788 for an estimate. You can also check out our Pricing Transparency FAQ for answers to common questions.
What You Need to Know
- Estimates do include Hospital facility charges and Concord Hospital Medical Group (CHMG) physician charges.
- Estimates do not include charges from independent physicians who are not part of CHMG. Examples of independent physician charges include anesthesia, pathology, radiology and surgeon fees. This means you may be billed for Hospital facility charges, CHMG physician charges, and independent physician charges.
- If you are insured your insurance is billed directly. We have contractual agreements with many insurance companies that may result in discounts on these prices. You may be responsible for out-of-pocket costs.
- If you are uninsured you will receive a 64% discount on our charges. (See estimated uninsured price.)
- If you have concerns about paying for your services, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance.