Cost of Care Estimates
View Cost Estimates
If you don't see the service you're looking for call (603) 227-7788 for an estimate.
Costs estimates for some of our most common services and procedures are based on a range of possible charges or an average price, depending on which method will give the most accurate estimate. While we try our best to provide you with an accurate estimate, the actual charge may vary due to other factors that may arise. If you don't see the service you are looking for call (603) 227-7788 for an estimate. You can also check out our Pricing Transparency FAQ for answers to common questions.
What You Need to Know
- Estimates do include Hospital facility charges and Concord Hospital Medical Group (CHMG) physician charges.
- Estimates do not include charges from independent physicians who are not part of CHMG. Examples of independent physician charges include anesthesia, pathology, radiology and surgeon fees. This means you may be billed for Hospital facility charges, CHMG physician charges, and independent physician charges.
- If you are insured your insurance is billed directly. We have contractual agreements with many insurance companies that may result in discounts on these prices. You may be responsible for out-of-pocket costs.
- If you are uninsured you will receive a 60% discount on our charges. (See estimated uninsured price.)
- If you have concerns about paying for your services, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance.
The information provided is a comprehensive list of charges for each inpatient and outpatient service or item provided by a hospital, also known as a chargemaster, which Concord Hospital posts on an annual basis. Standard charges shown in the chargemaster do not necessarily reflect what a patient may pay and therefore is not a helpful tool for patients to estimate what health care services are going to cost them out of their own pocket or to compare hospital costs for upcoming procedures or services. Because the chargemaster rates are updated on an ongoing basis, patients should contact our patient financial services staff at (603) 227-7788 for information about the cost of your care.
View Chargemaster Description
The information provided is a comprehensive list of inpatient DRG Diagnosis-Related Group (DRG) with average charges associated with each. Every inpatient stay is unique based on patient needs, diagnosis, level of care needed, and therefore charges relate to inpatient stays can differ on an individual patient basis. Patients should contact our patient financial services staff at (603) 227-7788 for information about the cost of care.
Note: CMS requires chargemaster data to be provided in a machine-readable file format. We've provided a CSV file to meet this requirement.