Billing, Insurance & Financial Assistance
Contact Patient Financial Services with your bill, insurance and payment questions. Representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 8 pm and Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Pay your Concord Hospital or Concord Hospital Medical Group bill online.
Bill & Payment Questions
Call (603) 228-7145 for billing and payment questions. Please do not use the itemized billing or contact us forms to submit questions about bills or payments.
- Telephone: (603) 228-7145
- For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: Please call relay NH at 711;
- Toll-Free: (800) 562-1542 (out of the area)
If you call and leave a message, please provide your full name, daytime and evening telephone number, statement number and a brief summary regarding any information you wish to provide us, or the nature of your question or concern.
Participating Insurance Plans
It's always best to call your insurance company directly to verify a provider is in-network for your specific insurance plan. The following is a list of the major health insurances we accept. If you don't see your health insurance company listed or your particular plan's product listed, call your insurance company to verify.
- Anthem Behavioral Health
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NH
- Anthem Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Pathway Products
- Beacon Health Strategies Managed Medicaid
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna Health Care
- Coventry Health Care/ First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Elevate Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care of New England
- Harvard Stride Medicare Advantage
- Health Net (Tricare Prime)
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Martin's Point Health Care
- New Hampshire Healthy Families
- NH Medicaid
- Tufts Health Freedom Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- Veterans Choice
- Well Sense Health Plan
If you are experiencing difficulty in making payments for your healthcare, you may qualify for financial assistance. Financial counselors work with you to determine your level of eligibility and/or set-up a convenient payment plan. For more information about financial assistance contact our financial counselors at (603) 227-7101.
Credit and Collections Policy
Our credit and collections policy is designed to ensure compliance with state and federal law and regulations. It outlines the billing and collection efforts that Patient Financial Services takes to obtain payment from responsible individuals; to ensure that reasonable efforts are made to determine whether the individual responsible for payment of an account is eligible for assistance, and to maximize collections from individuals who have the ability to pay.