If you're sexually active or thinking about becoming sexually active turn to Teen Care for confidential family planning services, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs). As a patient, you can count on confidential, personalized, compassionate care from our team of doctors, nurses and office staff. Your privacy is our priority and while we encourage you to involve your parents in your care, it’s not a requirement. Also, if you are covered by your parent’s health insurance but want your visit to remain private, you are not required to provide your insurance information. You will not be turned away due to the inability to pay for services.
Being a Teenager Can Be Tough
Sex. Bullying. Depression. It’s smart to learn all you can about teen health issues.
Confidential Services, Caring Environment
- A Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Safe Zone
- Birth control provided during visit
- Emergency contraception (Plan B) available during visit
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Information about safer sex, abstinence and infection prevention
- Mental health counseling referrals
- Adolescent addiction treatment services through Riverbend Community Mental Health Care's Choices Program
M, T, Th & F, 9 am - 12 pm & 1- 4 pm
W, 1-4 pm
W, 3 - 4 pm
No Appointment, No Health Insurance Necessary
All you have to do is show up when the clinic is open. If you're a teen or young adult under the age of 21 you will be seen regardless of your ability to pay.