If you live with chronic lung diseases like COPD, asthma, interstitial lung disease and neuromuscular disorders, pulmonary rehabilitation can help reduce your symptoms, improve your quality of life, and decrease your need for urgent medical appointments or hospitalizations.
As a pulmonary rehabilitation patient at Concord Hospital Rehabilitation Services, you'll receive an individually tailored care plan, progress evaluations, therapeutic exercise activities, emotional support, and education.
Multidisciplinary Approach to Pulmonary Rehabilitation
When you choose Concord Hospital Rehabilitation Services for pulmonary rehabilitation, you're choosing a multidisciplinary approach that provides individually tailored evaluations, care plans, therapeutic exercise, therapeutic activities, emotional support, and education.
What You Can Expect from Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Medical research has shown that pulmonary rehabilitation decreases shortness of breath, fatigue, and anxiety. Pulmonary rehabilitation can also improve health-related quality of life and help individuals gain control of daily activities.
How Pulmonary Rehabilitation Helps You
- Understand causes, effects, risk factors and management of pulmonary disease
- Improve your ability to exercise, work and perform daily activities
- Prevent infection and promptly recognize signs when they occur
- Decrease hospitalizations through improved health
- Enjoy independent living with comprehensive outpatient support