Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
When you need physical therapy to treat an injury to your bones, joints, muscles, ligaments or other parts of your musculoskeletal system, count on the orthopaedic physical therapists at Concord Hospital Rehabilitation Services for expert care and treatment.
Physical Therapy Experts with Advanced Training
When you choose Concord Hospital Rehabilitation Services for physical therapy to treat your orthopaedic condition, you're choosing care from specialists with advanced training an/or certification in highly-skilled treatment approaches for orthopaedics and sports medicine.
- Board-certified orthopedic clinical specialists
- Fellowship trained manual therapists (American Association of Orthopedic Manual Therapists)
- Advanced training and/or certification in highly skilled treatment approaches utilized for orthpaedic and sports medicine
- Neck and back pain
- Joint pain or injuries
- Post-surgical conditions including joint replacements, ACL ligament repairs, hip and shoulder labral repairs, rotator cuff repairs, foot surgeries including bunionectomy
- Ligament sprains or muscle strains
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) pain
- Myofascial pain and fibromyalgia
As an athlete with a sports injury, you can trust our highly skilled physical therapists to help you return to your sport or activity. Whether you play soccer in a youth league or are an avid golfer in your retirement, athletes of any age and any sport can benefit from physical therapy when an injury occurs. Our experts use the latest evidence-based treatment approaches to get you back to your sport as quickly as possible.
Physical Therapy Services for Athletes
- Acute injury treatment
- Conditioning exercises
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Return to sports testing
- Return to sports exercise program
- Running analysis