Physical therapists are movement experts who help you improve your quality of life through prescribed exercise, hands-on care, and education.
Turn to the expert physical therapists at Concord Hospital Rehabilitation Services for help reaching your highest level of physical function, wellness, and overall health.
Our experts perform a thorough examination and create a personalized treatment plan to help you improve mobility, recover from injury, manage pain and other chronic conditions, as well as prevent future injury and chronic disease to help you return to the activities you love.
Comprehensive, Quality Care in Variety of Specialty Areas
Choosing Concord Hospital Rehabilitation Services for your physical therapy needs means gaining access to physical therapists with sub-specialization expertise in a dozen distinct practice areas.
- Orthopedics and sports rehabilitation
- Concussion rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation (vertigo/dizziness)
- Pelvic health rehabilitation (incontinence, pelvic pain, post-partum, women’s health and men’s health)
- Lymphedema/manual lymph drainage
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Falls risk prevention
- Industrial rehabilitation/return to work services
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Sports injuries
- Post-operative impairments following total joint replacement, fractures and other surgical repairs for joint, ligament, muscle and tendon injuries/conditions
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson ’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis
- Industrial/work-related injuries
- Pelvic pain
- Women’s health and pregnancy-related conditions
- Balance disorders
- Fall risks
- Cancer-related fatigue
- Fibromyalgia and other autoimmune diseases
- Pediatric orthopedic conditions
- Joint mobilization/manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilization/massage (with and without instrument assist)
- Dry needling
- Aquatic therapy
- Therapeutic exercise
- Gait and balance training
- Custom fabricated shoe inserts (orthotics)
- Manual lymph drainage
- Patient education on posture, body mechanics for home and work activities, proper lifting techniques, workstation set up, injury prevention
- Modalities including electrical stimulation, iontophoresis, ultrasound, and laser treatment
- LSVT BIG® treatment
When you're looking for a competitive advantage that will give you an edge on your game or personal health goals, our physical therapy wellness services can help.
- Return to sport training
- Running analysis
- Strength and conditioning
Inpatient Physical Therapy
If you require physical therapy while hospitalized, a physical therapist will see you in the patient care unit where you're being treated. Physical therapists see patients as needed on all medical units in the Hospital, plus in the Emergency Department.
Convenient Outpatient Physical Therapy Locations
To serve you close to where you live and work choose one of our eight convenient locations for your outpatient physical therapy treatment.