Whether you're an inpatient receiving Hospital care or an outpatient living or working in the community, Concord Hospital Rehabilitation Services can meet all of your rehab needs at one of eight locations in and around Concord, New Hampshire. Our rehabilitation therapists have a wealth of experience and are involved in all levels of care to help you recover from an injury, illness or a medical condition that's impacted your ability to carry out daily function, work, sport and leisure activities.
Quality Care, Evidence-Based Practice
You can count on receiving the highest quality of care and the latest evidence-based practice from rehabilitation therapists with board or national certifications in nine areas.
- Board certified orthopedic clinical specialists (OCS) and geriatric clinical specialists (GCS)
- Certified athletic trainers (ATC)
- Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT)
- Certified lymphedema therapists
- National certification in dry needling
- Certified vestibular therapists
- Certified hand therapists (CHT)
- Certified strength and conditioning specialists/performance enhancement specialists (CSCS)
- Certified in LSVT® BIG approach (for Parkinson’s disease)