Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)
Taking care of your ears, nose and throat can help you breathe easier, hear better and maintain good balance. Turn to the otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat physicians) at Concord Hospital Otolaryngology for expert diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to your head and neck.
From ear conditions and hearing loss to nose and throat problems, our board-certified otolaryngologists provide you with personalized care from prevention and diagnosis to treatment and follow-up support. They work as a team with the practice's nurse and medical assistants to ensure you're supported as you and your family adapt to the sometimes lifelong effects that can come with an ear, nose or throat condition.
- Chronic ear infections and other ear disorders
- Hearing loss and tinnitus
- Dizziness and vertigo
Nose & Sinus
- Allergies and hay fever
- Nasal or sinus infections and diseases
- Tonsil and adenoid infections
- Swallowing, breathing, taste, and smell disorders
Head and Neck
- Cancers of the head, neck, mouth and throat
- Facial, mouth, nasal and neck lesions or growths
- Thyroid tumors
Advanced Care Treatment