Preventing orthopaedic injuries can improve your bone health. Education classes, assessments, evaluations, and tests are available through various Concord Hospital departments that help mitigate risk factors for orthopaedic injuries and promote wellness. You can turn to The Orthopaedic Institute at Concord Hospital for assistance finding the injury prevention offerings that best meet your needs.
Injury Prevention Offerings
- Injury prevention education to avoid back and repetitive motion injuries.
- Work station evaluations to reduce occupational orthopaedic injuries.
- Falls risk assessments to identify personal and environmental falls risk factors.
- Falls prevention program to help older adults reduce their fear of falling and improve their activity levels.
- Nutrition and weight management programs.
- Bone mineral density testing to screen for osteoporosis.
- And a Speaker’s Bureau to present topic-specific talks to businesses, schools, and community-based groups.