When you need care for your bones, joints, and muscles, turn to the nationally recognized Orthopaedic Institute at Concord Hospital. You'll receive personalized attention from a team of physicians, surgeons, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners from The Orthopaedic Institute who specialize in orthopaedic and rheumatology care. The physicians specialize in a particular area of orthopaedics, general orthopaedics, and rheumatology. Backed by nurses specially trained in orthopaedic care, the team offers personalized attention to you and your family from diagnosis to rehabilitation.
What Sets Us Apart
- More than 20 board-certified surgeons with specialized expertise in areas such as joint replacement surgery, spine surgery, and trauma care.
- A dedicated patient care unit, staffed by specially-trained nurses.
- Personal assistance finding lodging, transportation, and other services if you're travelling to Concord for surgery.
Exceptional Musculoskeletal Care
Count on us to provide the care and support you need to move more easily and comfortably.
- Diagnostic services that use advanced imaging to accurately diagnose your condition.
- Innovative treatment options tailored to your goals.
- Support from liaisons who provide information to your loved ones during and after your orthopaedic surgery and guidance from a care management team who eases your transition home.
- Rehabilitation Services that help you improve your strength, range of motion, balance, and coordination.
- Injury prevention services and education to protect your well being.