Testing & Diagnosis
Before the specialists at Concord Hospital Cardiovascular Institute can correct your heart problems, they must have an accurate diagnosis. Concord Hospital has invested in state-of-the-art equipment and specially trained experts who precisely diagnose heart disease and malfunctions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for the most appropriate treatment to save lives or restore your quality of life.
Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiac Computed Tomography (CT) and CT Angiography
- Cardiac MRI
Invasive Diagnostic Testing
- Cardiac biopsies
- Cardiac catherterizations
- Electrophysiology studies
Non-Invasive Diagnostic Testing
- Cardiac calcium scoring
- Cardiac computed tomography (CT) and CT angiography
- Cardiac monitoring including holter, zio patch, continuous telemetry, event monitoring
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Cardiac stress testing including echo, nuclear and regular exercise stress testing
- Echocardiogram including 3D, strain, transthoracic and transesophageal
Concord Hospital is accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) for its echocardiography lab. IAC accreditation is a “seal of approval” that you can rely on as an indication that our facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of echocardiography.
Concord Hospital Cardiology, whose providers care for patients at Concord Hospital, also has an office in Laconia to care for patients at LRGH and Franklin Regional Hospital, as well in the community.