Interventional & Structural Cardiology
When you need expert, lifesaving treatment for your complex heart condition you can be assured Concord Hospital Center for Cardiac Care provides the best possible care with the most advanced procedures and diagnostic tools.
The Center for Cardiac Care's team of cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, cardiac nurses, and technologists were trained at some of the most respected educational institutions and hospitals in the country. They perform procedures with the highest level of clinical effectiveness to ensure you receive the most sophisticated health care available.
When minutes count, the team saves the lives of heart attack patients. When the quality of life is at stake, they correct conditions that may have been plaguing patients for years.
- Aortic aneurysms
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack (myocardial infarction)
- Pericardial disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Pulmonary embolism
- Valve abnormalities
- Valve disease
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) repair
- Balloon angioplasty
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty
- Drug-eluting and bare metal stents
- High-risk primary coronary intervention
- Medical management
- Patent Forament Ovale (PFO) closure
- Targeted temperature management
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Ventricular Assist Device (Left or Right)
Concord Hospital Cardiac Associates, whose providers care for patients at Concord Hospital, also has an office in Laconia to care for patients at LRGH and Franklin Regional Hospital. as well as in the community.