Park in Lot A or B and use the Main Entrance if you're destination is:
- Ambulatory Care Center;
- Conference Rooms (Boucher, NH Mutual, Pitman Family, Hayes)
- Day Surgery;
- Diagnostic Services;
- HeartsGift Boutique;
- Karner Blue Café;
- Laboratory Specimen Drop Off;
- Medical Record Requests/Pick-up;
- Payson Center for Cancer Care;
- Pre-Surgical Testing;
- Rehabilitation Services;
- Specimen Drop-off;
- Volunteer Services;
- Wound Healing Center.
Park in Lot E and use the Visitor Entrance when your destination is:
- Chapel/Spiritual Care;
- Fresh Start Program;
- Gift Shop;
- Get Ready! -Joint Replacement Class;
- Patient rooms.
Emergency Department Entrance
Park in Lot D and use the Emergency Department entrance if your destination is the Emergency Department.