Why Choose Us?
As a patient, you can count on confidential, personalized, compassionate care from our team of doctors, nurses and office staff. Your privacy is our priority and while we encourage you to involve your parents in your care, it’s not a requirement. Also, if you are covered by your parent’s health insurance but want your visit to remain private, you are not required to provide your insurance information. You will not be turned away due to the inability to pay for services.
Confidential Services, Caring Environment
- A Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Safe Zone
- Birth control provided during visit
- Emergency contraception (Plan B) available during visit
- STI testing and treatment;
- HIV testing and counseling;
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Information about safer sex, abstinence and infection prevention
- Mental health substance abuse counseling referrals