Why Choose Us?
Whether you are an inpatient or outpatient, you have access to Ambulatory Care Center healthcare services including preventive health care, as well as diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic conditions. The Center is equipped with the latest technology and includes six recovery spaces, an IV therapy room, therapeutic phlebotomy room, a minor surgery room and two endoscopy rooms.
The Center is staffed by registered nurses certified in a number of specialties, including gastroenterology and critical care. They work directly with physicians to ensure patients receive high quality, comprehensive health care. Additionally, the Center's nursing staff is certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and advanced cardiac life support. The nurses are trained and experienced in administering procedural sedation.
Procedures Performed or Problems Diagnosed and Treated
- Infusion therapy (intravenous IV therapy)
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Radiology - preparation and recovery
- Minor surgical procedures
- Fecal microbial transplantation
- Diagnostic biopsies (lung, liver, kidney thyroid)
- Therapeutic/diagnostic drainage (paracentesis & thoracentesis)
- Peripheral intravenous central catheter (PICC) insertion
- Port & PICC lab draws and maintenance