Why Choose Us?
As a patient of our Anticoagulation Clinic you meet with specially trained nurses, who consult with your referring provider, to manage your medication. During your visit a nurse discusses your health and addresses your anticoagulation (blood thinning) medication concerns, as well as explains your test results and provides dosing instructions.
As a referral-based service, you only gain access to the Anticoagulation Clinic when you're referred by your Concord Hospital Medical Group provider. As a patient you have access to:
- INR finger stick testing with results in minutes (no lab draws and phone follow-up);
- Early morning and lunch hour appointments;
- Print-outs of your dosing schedule, current INR result and follow-up appointment details;
- New patient teaching and informational appointments that include an educational booklet;
- Pre-procedural management and interruptions of therapy (bridging);
- Lovenox teaching, educational material and practice session for patients requiring bridging;
- Telemanagement for house bound patients.