Become a Donor
Your giving supports the most pressing health needs and ensures medical care is available to all who need it regardless of their ability to pay. You can ask us to use your gift where it is needed most, in an area you care deeply about, or for a priority program or service.
Concord Hospital Trust
As the philanthropic arm of our Hospital, Concord Hospital Trust secures and distributes charitable gifts in accordance with donors' intents to support our mission of meeting the health needs of individuals within the communities we serve.
Reasons to Give
- We make giving easy.
- We make giving fun.
- We make giving good.
- We make giving meaningful.
- We make giving impactful.
- We make giving memorable.
- We make them the center of our work.
Ways to Give
- Gifts made through our Trust's secure Web site may be paid in full or in monthly, quarterly or semi-annual installments.
- Call (603) 227-7162 to make your gift with a MasterCard or Visa credit/debit account.
- Mail your gift to Concord Hospital Trust to 250 Pleasant St., Concord, NH 03301.
- Make your gift with cash, check or credit card in our office at 242 Pleasant St., Concord, NH 03301. You can also make your gift at any of our five signature special fundraiser events.
- Call (603) 227-7000, ext. 3703 to find out if we can accept your in-kind gifts.
- Call (603) 227-7162 to set-up a monthly giving payment that works for you.
- Increase the impact of your gift by making it in accordance with your employer's Matching Gift Program. If you are unsure if your employer offers such a program, contact your Human Resources department.
- Make your gift using long-term, appreciated securities and avoid capital gains on the appreciation of the stock. The process for transferring stock depends on whether you hold the stock or your broker or bank does. Call (603) 227-7162 to complete the transfer of your choosing.
- Gifts from Donor Advised Funds are appreciated and our organization is a recognized charity by the IRS. Our tax identification number is 26-0378710.
- Extend your support through your estate and financial plans. When you make your gift this way, you will be welcomed as a member of The Margaret S. Pillsbury Society.