Tuition & Expenses
|Application Fee (non-refundable)
|Acceptance Fee (non-refundable)
|Association & Certification Fees
Concord Hospital is not a Title IV facility; we do not receive federal funds for education.
A refund of allowable charges shall be made when the student does not enter or withdraws from the Program (according to the schedule below):
- $25.00 application fee
- $50.00 acceptance fee
- Withdraws on or before the first class, full refund less administrative fee, not to exceed $150.00.
- A student withdraws or is dismissed before 50% or instruction: pro-rata refund, less administrative fee, not to exceed $350.00.
- A student withdraws or is dismissed after more than 50% of instruction: no refund
For refundable charges, the school will comply with Post Education Commission regarding refund policy PART Hedc 304.01(e) 1,2 REFUNDS
- All refunds shall be paid within 30 days upon written notification from a student of cancellation or withdrawal.
- Students receiving benefits from federal programs shall be subject to federal refund policies, rules and regulations.