Live, Work, Play
Concord is the historic capital city of New Hampshire and is set on the beautiful Merrimack River. It provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city, yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats. In addition, our gorgeous state is rated one of the best places in which to live and work by US World News and Report.
In New Hampshire We Have it All
- 1 hour to the mountains, seacoast, and Boston
- A local regional airport that's only 26 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like hiking, biking, boating, golfing, skiing and snowboarding
- A thriving downtown and local communities
- Continuous high rankings in livability
- An eclectic mix of dining, shopping, and entertainment
- A lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Access to top-ranked private and public schools
- Robust community college and university system
- Four seasons of leisure activities
- Numerous volunteer and philanthropic opportunities
Relocating to New Hampshire
If you're considering relocating here, we invite you to begin your research online.