Become a Medical Assistant
Apply by April 10, 2021, for a chance to be part of the first class.
Medical Assistant Apprenticeship Program
If you've been considering a career in healthcare, you may be interested in our Medical Assistant Program Apprenticeship in partnerships with ApprenticeshipNH.
About the Apprenticeship
- Apprentices are full-time, benefited Concord Hospital employees from the start of the program.
- Receive 100% of their tuition paid by Concord Hospital, and eligible for additional grant funding for support services like supplies, transportation, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
- Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices will continue employment with Concord Hospital as a fully-qualified MA. Participants will be required to make a two-year employment commitment to Concord Hospital after completing the apprenticeship.
Benefits to You
- 12 weeks of paid, full-time classroom instruction at NHTI – Concord’s Community College.
- Preparation and eligibility to sit for the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national exam.
- Placement after classroom education into a full-time Medical Assistant position at one of Concord Hospital’s Primary Care or specialty practices.
- Completion of 3,600 on-the-job training hours with a mentor.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2021
Program Start Date: May 3, 2021
For more information, contact Kathryn McKillop at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Patinskas at email@example.com. If you have general questions about registered apprenticeship, please contact ApprenticeshipNH at firstname.lastname@example.org