ENT Associates of New Hampshire Joins Concord Hospital Medical Group
On October 1, long-time Lakes Region medical practice ENT Associates of New Hampshire joined Concord Hospital Medical Group. The practice is named Concord Hospital Otolaryngology-Laconia and will continue its three-decade tradition of caring for patients experiencing diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat, as well as head and neck conditions at their five locations throughout the Lakes Region and central New Hampshire.
"Concord Hospital has been committed to supporting the healthcare needs of patients in the Lakes Region for many decades as evidenced by our presence with Concord Hospital Cardiology-Laconia, Concord Hospital Family Place Prenatal Care and Concord Hospital Vascular Surgery-Laconia," said Dr. Matthew Gibb, Concord Hospital Chief Clinical Officer. "Concord Hospital began a collaborative relationship with ENT Associates of New Hampshire earlier this year, which prompted both parties to recognize the benefits of a more permanent relationship for all our patients."
The healthcare team at Concord Hospital Otolaryngology – Laconia includes Doctors Mark F. Kelly, Jason R. Mangiardi, Chandler W. Marietta and Patrick R. Stevens, as well as nurse practitioner Stacy Casella and audiologists Cheryl Dagnon and Shaun McArdle.
Concord Hospital Otolaryngology-Laconia will continue to offer the comprehensive care they have been offering for years, including treatment for:
- Ear conditions such as infections, hearing loss, balance issues, chronic ear infections, ear surgery;
- Nose and sinus issues such as allergies, chronic sinusitis, nasal polyps and masses, nasal congestion/obstruction, nasal fractures, smell/taste disorders;
- Tonsil and adenoid concerns;
- Other throat issues such as voice disorders, difficulty swallowing, and evaluation of throat symptoms;
- Snoring and sleep apnea;
- Cancers or growths of the thyroid, head, neck, mouth, nose and throat;•Facial reconstructive surgery;
- Hearing tests and treatment;
- Allergy testing and treatment.
The practice has locations in Laconia, Franklin, Plymouth, North Conway and Wolfeboro.
To make an appointment, call (603) 524-7402.