Urgent Request for Supplies
We're urgently requesting new medical and N-95 masks, hand sanitizer, non-latex gloves and digital thermometers. If you have items to donate, please drop them off at our Visitor Entrance daily between 5:30 am and 8 pm. Check Out Our Wish List Now
We're committed to providing the community with daily updates on the work we're doing to prepare and respond to the COVID-19 crisis. We appreciate everyone's help, especially local media outlets, with disseminating information about our COVID-19 efforts. Anyone can download and distribute our updates which are published Monday through Friday typically by 5:30 pm.
What to Do If You Have Respiratory Symptoms
If you're experiencing respiratory symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath and have questions about your healthcare needs, call your healthcare provider. If you don't have a primary care provider you should seek care at an outpatient practice. Anyone seeking information about COVID-19 can call 2-1-1.
Patients & Visitors
We've implemented several changes impacting patients and visitors due to the highly contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we’re offering remote visits for patients of our primary and specialty practices. Remote visits are made easier for you when you’re enrolled in My Patient Connect. Don’t miss out on the convenience of consulting with your healthcare provider from the comfort of your home, enroll in My Patient Connect today.
If the patient/visitor answers NO to the question, it is a negative screening and they will be provided access as appropriate.
If a visitor answers YES to the question, they are not permitted into the building at this time.
If a patient answers YES to the question, they will be directed to an appropriate triage location
for further evaluation.
- Anyone bringing patients for outpatient services will need to drop off and pick up the patient, not wait in the Hospital or a patient care unit.
- Patients may only enter the Hospital at the following entrances: Visitors Entrance, Emergency Department, Wound Healing Center and Payson Center for Cancer Care. Supply deliveries will still be accepted at the loading docks.
- We've suspended all Hospital volunteers until further notice.
- Students from any outside schools/programs are restricted from the organization through the end of March.
- All classes and support groups held at Concord Hospital and Concord Hospital Center for Health Promotion are canceled until further notice. All classes held at Concord Hospital for staff, regardless of size, are canceled through the end of March.
- CHMG primary care patients should contact their CHMG provider with concerns and questions about the virus and their health;
- People who do not have a primary care provider should seek care at an outpatient practice;
- Community members should only use our Emergency Department for emergent needs.
COVID-19 Preparedness Planning
We've been preparing for a COVID-19 outbreak in our community since mid-January. We've activated our Incident Command Center to lead and manage our COVID-19 response and preparedness measures. Ensuring the safety of our patients, visitors and staff remain a top priority.
We're working closely with the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Division of Public Health Services to promote the health and safety of our patients, staff and community members. The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services is publishing community information and resources about COVID-19 on its Division of Public Health Services Web page. We encourage community members to visit the DHHS and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Web sites for COVID-19 information.
Web Site Resources