Business Partners in Health
Download and complete our Health and Wellness Offerings form to become a member.
Business Partners in Health is an initiative of the Concord Hospital Trust — our organization's philanthropic arm. The initiative is led by area business representatives in collaboration with our Center for Health Promotion and Occupational Health Services. It provides area businesses with meaningful information and support to help keep their employees healthy. Additionally, it serves to engage business supporters with the Trust's philanthropic initiatives aimed at supporting services and programs to respond to the health needs of the community's we serve.
Business Partners in Health participants have access to:
- Healthy Tips Newsletter, a free monthly publication with health tips for their employees;
- On-site wellness programs for their employees;
- Health and safety risk screenings for their employees;
- Wellness @ Work, an employer wellness series;
- Access to health care and prescriptions for those in need.