Therapeutic Arts and Activity Services
Call (603) 227-7000, ext. 3895 for more information.
Therapeutic Arts and Activity Services provides a range of personalized diversionary activities to help patients relax, feel creative and find delight in unexpected places while hospitalized.
Enjoying familiar activities often helps people feel calm, connected, hopeful, and at ease. By giving patients opportunities to engage in activities that are meaningful and enjoyable, Therapeutic Arts and Activity Services can help patients feel calm, connected, hopeful, and at ease.
- Opportunities for creative self-expression, crafts, reading, games, horticulture, reminiscence;
- Reiki, the gentle Japanese energy therapy, for relief of pain or anxiety;
- “Pets Uplift People”, therapeutic dog visits on selected patient care units;
- Live TV BINGO that you can play in your hospital room;
- Live music at the bedside by therapeutic musicians and volunteers;
- Art a la Cart, a selection of beautiful framed art prints to display in your room.
Our healing environment brings hope, pleasure, and positive focus to the healing process. Therapeutic Arts and Activities are offered at no charge as a patient benefit. Patients or family members may request Therapeutic Arts and Activity Services.