Orthopaedic Injury and Prevention
Call (603) 230-5600 to learn more.
We are committed to preventing orthopaedic injuries and providing education to minimize risk factors and improve bone health.
We offer services to promote wellness and preventive orthopaedic care including:
- Injury prevention education to avoid back and repetitive motion injuries;
- Work station evaluations to reduce occupational orthopaedic injuries;
- Falls risk assessments to identify personal and environmental falls risk factors;
- Falls prevention program to help older adults reduce their fear of falling and improve their activity levels;
- Nutrition and weight management programs;
- Bone mineral density testing to screen for osteoporosis;
- And a Speaker’s Bureau to present topic-specific talks to businesses, schools, and community-based groups.