The board-certified neurosurgeons on our medical staff, specializing in performing surgical treatments of the brain and nervous system, offer comprehensive and coordinated neurosurgical care. They are able to provide in depth expertise and a team approach.
Procedures Performed or Problems Diagnosed and Treated
- Minimally invasive spine procedures;
- Treatment of the spine
- Complex spine procedures (anterior and/or posterior fusions of the spine);
- Stereotactic neurosurgery;
- Degenerative spine disease;
- Brain and spinal cord tumors;
- Brain aneurysms;
- Carotid occlusive disease;
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM);
- Vagal nerve stimulators.