Concord Hospital Family Health Centers
Providing comprehensive primary and preventive care, behavioral health care and dental care for the entire family, in collaboration with NH Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program. We meet the needs of the uninsured, patients with mental illness or social stresses, people living in poverty and refugees, as well as teens and women in need of reproductive health care. All services are provided regardless of ability to pay, with financial counselors on-site to assist eligible patients with applying for financial assistance and Medicaid.
- Primary care services for the entire family from prenatal through elder house calls;
- OB/GYN specialty services;
- Pediatric care;
- Health and wellness promotion;
- Mental health counseling;
- Nutrition counseling;
- Assistance with social and community resources;
- Care coordination;
- Oral and dental health services.
Patients may be seen at a variety of settings including: the Concord or Hillsboro-Deering locations, Concord Hospital, long-term care facilities, home and school.
As a member of Concord Hospital Medical Group, we have access to leading-edge technology, numerous resources, and advanced educational training ensuring that our patients receive the highest standard of medical care. Additionally, our patients have on-site access to:
- Board-certified providers specializing in family medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics and internal medicine;
- NH Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency family medicine residents including allopathic (MD) and osteopathic (DO) physicians in traning;
- Mental health counseling services;
- Care management services;
- Dental care including cleanings, fillings, extractions and dentures;
- Family planning services;
- Teen clinics for confidential birth control and sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment.