Call (603) 227-7000, ext. 4500 for more information.
We provide comprehensive interdisciplinary services with the most current therapeutic approaches to treat a variety of psychiatric and substance use disorders by a team of skilled professionals.
Our comprehensive program includes:
- Emergency Services – In collaboration with Riverbend Community Mental Health, a 24-hour crisis service for individuals presenting in the emergency department with a behavioral health issue.
- An Inpatient Adult Psychiatric Unit – A voluntary, 15 bed, intensive short stay for crisis stabilization, coordination of care by an interdisciplinary team with connection to outpatient services upon discharge.
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) – An intervention for patients suffering from treatment resistant major depression. This is a noninvasive procedure offered in an outpatient setting consisting of daily treatments for four to six weeks by certified clinical staff. Call (603) 227-7000 ext. 4504 for more information.
- Electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) – An effective intervention to treatment mental health illnesses, offered in both inpatient and outpatient settings. A typical course of treatment is 8 to 12 sessions over three to four weeks. Call (603) 227-7000 ext. 2968 for more information.
- Consultation Liaison Services – An interdisciplinary team works with medical providers and nursing on inpatient units to provide consultative recommendations and follow-up, as needed, to support patients with mental and behavioral disorders.
- Substance Use Services – An adult outpatient department with services provided by Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors for individuals seeking help for substance use and related disorders. Offering an intensive outpatient program (Fresh Start), Gender Based Continuing Care Support Groups, Individual Counseling, Inpatient Hospital Consultations, Court Evaluations, DWI Evaluations and DWI Aftercare groups. Call (603) 227-7000 ext 2521 for more information.
The Hacker’s Golf Tournament, held annually by the Makris family, raises funds to support our substance use services, in memory of Steven P. Makris.