Ambulatory Care Center
Contact us with questions.
Our Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) provides healthcare services to inpatient and outpatient populations. Services include preventive health care, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic conditions. The Center is equipped with the latest technology and includes six recovery spaces, an IV therapy room, therapeutic phlebotomy room, minor surgery room and two endoscopy rooms.
Procedures Performed or Problems Diagnosed and Treated:
- Infusion therapy (intravenous (IV) therapy);
- Therapeutic phlebotomy;
- Radiology - preparation and recovery;
- Minor surgical procedures;
- Diagnostic biopsies (lung, liver, kidney, thyroid);
- Therapeutic/diagnostic drainage (paracentesis & thoracentesis);
- Peripheral intravenous central catheter (PICC) insertion;
- Port & PICC lab draws and maintenance.
The Center is staffed by registered nurses certified in a number of specialties, including gastroenterology and critical care. They work directly with physicians to ensure patients receive high quality, comprehensive health care. Additionally, the Center's nursing staff is certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and advanced cardiac life support. The nurses are trained and experienced in administering prodeural sedation.