Family and friends, in good health, including children accompanied by an adult, are welcome to visit during visiting hours or as arranged to accommodate patient and family needs. If for some reason you are unable to visit your loved one in the Hospital, please give Hospitality Services a call and one of our Hospitality Services Associates, or a volunteer, will happily make a visit.
- Anyone recently exposed to a communicable disease (such as chicken pox, measles, whooping cough) should not visit;
- We request no more than two visitors with a patient at one time;
- Please make your visits brief and leave promptly at the end of visiting hours;
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during treatments or examinations;
- In the Intensive Care Unit, visits may be limited at the discretion of the nursing staff;
- Food is not always an appropriate gift. Please ask the patient’s care provider about dietary restrictions before bringing any food or drink to a patient.