Looking for Health Insurance?
Let us help you decide which plan is right for you.
We are now accepting the following insurance plans currently available on the New Hampshire Health Insurance Marketplace:
Ambetter (from NH Healthy Families);
Harvard Pilgrim Elevate Health;
Harvard Pilgrim NH Network.
We are NOT participating with Anthem Pathways* or Minuteman Health.
*Cardiac services (office visits and consults) provided by a CHMG provider at Lakes Region General Hospital, Franklin Hospital or Concord Hospital Cardiac Associates in Laconia are considered in-network for the Anthem Pathways plan.
Since January 1, 2014, everyone has to have health insurance.
- Insurance means Medicare, Medicaid or insurance that you buy (at work, privately or on the New Hampshire Health Insurance Marketplace).
- Financial assistance DOES NOT count as insurance.
- If you choose to not be insured, you may be subject to a fine from the Internal Revenue Service and be responsible for paying the higher of these two amounts: 2.5% of your yearly household income OR $695 per person ($347.50 per child under 18).
Insurance might be less expensive than you think or even free.
- How much you pay for health insurance is based on your income; the less you make, the less you pay.
- An expanded offering called the New Hampshire Health Protection Program helps low income families get no-cost coverage.
- If you already have insurance but it is too expensive, you may be able to receive assistance to help pay for it.
We will still have a Financial Assistance Program.
- Hospital bills your insurance does not completely cover could be discounted for you through our Financial Assistance Program.
- You can receive financial assistance even if you have insurance.
We currently accept several insurance plans available on the Marketplace.
We are accepting the following insurance plans, which are being offered on the New Hampshire Health Insurance Marketplace: Ambetter (from NH Healthy Families), Community Health Options, Harvard Pilgrim Elevate Health and Harvard Pilgrim NH Network.
Let us help you decide which plan is right for you or answer your questions.
Call Financial Assistance at (603) 227-7101 or e-mail us
Does your family make MORE or LESS than these yearly incomes?
Family of 1: $16,105 per year
Family of 2: $21,707 per year
Family of 3: $27,310 per year
Family of 4: $32,913 per year (for larger families, add $5,400 for each additional person)