Cost of Care Estimates
View cost of care estimates.
Costs estimates for some of our most common services and procedures are based on a range of possible charges or an average price, depending on which method will give the most accurate estimate. While we try our best to provide you with an accurate estimate, the actual charge may vary due to other factors that may arise. If you don't see the service you are looking for call (603) 227-7788 for an estimate.
What You Need to Know
- Estimates do include Hospital facility charges and Concord Hospital Medical Group (CHMG) physician charges.
- Estimates do not include charges from independent physicians who are not part of CHMG. Examples of independent physician charges include anesthesia, pathology, radiology and surgeon fees. This means you may be billed for Hospital facility charges, CHMG physician charges, and independent physician charges.
- If you are insured your insurance is billed directly. We have contractual agreements with many insurance companies that may result in discounts to these prices. You may be responsible for out-of-pocket costs.
- If you are uninsured you will receive a 60% discount on our charges. (See estimated uninsured price.)
- If you have concerns about paying for your services, we encourage you to apply for our financial assistance program.