Family Physicians of Pembroke
Providing comprehensive, individualized medical care for the entire family.
- Newborn care;
- Child and adolescent health;
- Minor surgery;
- Women’s health care;
- Osteopathic manipulationand preventive medicine.
As a member of Concord Hospital Medical Group, we have access to leading-edge technology, numerous resources, and advanced educational training ensuring that our patients receive the highest standard of medical care. Additionally, our patients have on-site access to:
- Board certified physicians and a certified physician’s assistant dedicated to providing high quality health care;
- A state-of-the-art facility with modern amenities and space to maximize the use of advanced technology to enhance medical care;
- Physical therapy from Concord Hospital Rehabilitation Services;
- Blood drawing from Concord Hospital Laboratory Services.
Your Medical Home
All of Concord Hospital Medical Group's primary care practices have been recognized as National Committee for Quality Assurance's Patient-Centered Medical Homes for embracing the medical home concept and implementing evidence-based procedures that improve quality and lower costs, while constantly striving to help patients understand and manage their health.