Cardiac Associates provides comprehensive, individualized medical care for a full range of cardiac services including pediatric cardiology and advanced treatment of cardiac arrhythmia.
- Consultations for management of cardiovascular diseases;
- Pacemaker and internal cardiac defibrillator insertion and management;
- Management of Coumadin therapy;
- Eechocardiograms and stress tests.
As a member of Concord Hospital Medical Group, we have access to leading-edge technology, numerous resources, and advanced educational training ensuring that our patients receive the highest standard of medical care. Additionally, our patients have on-site access to:
- Board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners specially trained in providing high quality health care;
- A state-of-the-art facility with modern amenities and space to maximize the use of advanced technology to enhance medical care;
- Blood drawing and specimen drop-off from Concord Hospital Laboratory Services.