Providing comprehensive, individualized medical care for the entire family.
- Adult medicine;
- Newborn and pediatric care;
- Women’s health;
- Minor office surgery;
- Screening and preventive services.
As a member of Concord Hospital Medical Group, we have access to leading-edge technology, numerous resources, and advanced educational training ensuring that our patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
Our patients have on-site access to:
- Board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and a certified physician’s assistant dedicated to providing high quality health care;
- A state-of-the-art facility with modern amenities and space to maximize the use of advanced technology to enhance medical care;
- Physical and occupational therapy from our Rehabilitation Services;
- Mental health services from Riverbend Community Mental Health, Inc.;
- Blood drawing and specimen drop-off from our Laboratory Services;
- Diagnostic services including Open Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) from Concord Imaging Center.