Providing comprehensive, individualized medical care for the entire family.
- Adult medicine;
- Newborn and pediatric care;
- Women’s health;
- Minor office surgery;
- Screening and preventive services.
As a member of Concord Hospital Medical Group, we have access to leading-edge technology, numerous resources, and advanced educational training ensuring that our patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
Our patients have on-site access to:
- Board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and a certified physician’s assistant dedicated to providing high quality health care;
- A state-of-the-art facility with modern amenities and space to maximize the use of advanced technology to enhance medical care;
- Physical and occupational therapy from our Rehabilitation Services;
- Mental health services from Riverbend Community Mental Health, Inc.;
- Blood drawing and specimen drop-off from our Laboratory Services;
- Diagnostic services including Open Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) from Concord Imaging Center.
Your Medical Home
All of Concord Hospital Medical Group's primary care practices have been recognized as National Committee for Quality Assurance's Patient-Centered Medical Homes for embracing the medical home concept and implementing evidence-based procedures that improve quality and lower costs, while constantly striving to help patients understand and manage their health.