Internal Medicine provides individualized, comprehensive medical care for adults. Services include immunizations, women’s health care, geriatrics, minor surgical procedures, Coumadin Clinic, bladder scanning and EKGs.
Patients of Internal Medicine have on-site access to:
- Board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and a certified physician’s assistant dedicated to providing high quality health care;
- State-of-the-art facilities with modern amenities and space to maximize the use of advanced technology to enhance medical care;
- Physical and industrial rehabilitation;
- Blood drawing and specimen drop-off from Laboratory Services;
- Diagnostic services from Concord Imaging Center;
- Mental health services from Riverbend Community Mental Health, Inc.
Internal Medicine primary care providers have access to leading-edge technology, advanced educational training and coordinated, specialized inpatient care through the Hospital's Hospitalist Program. Our primary care providers also have access to Concord Hospital specialty physicians ensuring that patients receive the highest standard and efficient medical care.
Your Medical Home
All of Concord Hospital Medical Group's primary care practices have been recognized as National Committee for Quality Assurance's Patient-Centered Medical Homes for embracing the medical home concept and implementing evidence-based procedures that improve quality and lower costs, while constantly striving to help patients understand and manage their health.