Providing comprehensive, individualized medical care for the entire family.
- Adult medicine;
- Pediatric care;
- Women’s health, including prenatal care;
- Osteopathic manipulation;
- Office surgery;
- Screening and preventive services.
As a member of Concord Hospital Medical Group, we have access to leading-edge technology, numerous resources, and advanced educational training ensuring that our patients receive the highest standard of medical care. Additionally, our patients have on-site access to:
- Board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners dedicated to providing high quality health care;
- A state-of-the-art facility with modern amenities and space to maximize the use of advanced technology to enhance medical care;
- On-site blood drawing service.
Pleasant Street Family Medicine primary care providers have access to leading-edge technology, advanced educational training and coordinated, specialized inpatient care through the Hospital's Hospitalist Program. Our primary care providers also have access to Concord Hospital specialty physicians ensuring that patients receive the highest standard and efficient medical care.
Your Medical Home
All of Concord Hospital Medical Group's primary care practices have been recognized as National Committee for Quality Assurance's Patient-Centered Medical Homes for embracing the medical home concept and implementing evidence-based procedures that improve quality and lower costs, while constantly striving to help patients understand and manage their health.