Video: How to prepare for your total joint surgery.
Get Ready classes will answer questions about:
- Preparing for surgery;
- Expectations for the day of surgery and recovery;
- Postoperative recovery expectations;
- Recovery plan;
- Pain management options;
- Home preparation and equipment needs;
- Possible rehabilitation therapy services:
- Potential home health services and alternative levels of care that may be available following Hospital discharge.
A family member and/or caregiver is welcome and encouraged to attend. Call (603) 230-1930 weekedays from 8 am to 5 pm for more information or to schedule.