- $38,026,194 million in total community benefits;
- $14,531,584 million in charitable care;
- $16,210,964 million in subsidized health services;
- $3,573,350 million in health professions education;
- $2,197,504 million in community health services.
The provision of these services represents our long-term commitment to meet the health needs of individuals and families, providing a medical safety net for many, assuring access to medical care broadly and, most especially, for our region’s most vulnerable residents.